Office of the Dean of Students -> Student Elections -> First-Year Election : How to File
First-Year Election : Fall 2022
How to File
To file for the 2022 First-Year Election, an eligible student can complete the application form. Below are the guidelines for filing to participate in the Student Government First-Year Elections.
- Any student wishing to file must complete the online filing application form.
- Filing begins at 9 a.m. on Friday, August 19, 2022.
- The deadline to file is 12 noon on Friday, September 9, 2022.
- A 150-word candidate statement is also due at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
- All candidates must attend a mandatory candidate seminar.
There are two options:
* All times listed are for Central Daylight Time.
For any questions regarding filing for First-Year Elections, contact the Student Government Supreme Court at email@example.com.