Legal Services for Students is available to give presentations to your student group. The following topics are most often requested, but we are happy to work with your group on developing any appropriate topic.
- The Lease - An Overview on Texas Renting Laws and Tenant Rights
- Learning the Law - A Brief Intro for International Students
- Alcohol and Drugs - Dispelling Myths about Criminal Laws
- DWI - You Can’t Afford It
- Buyer Beware - Understanding Your Rights as a Consumer
- LGBT Laws - A Changing Legal Landscape
To request a presentation from us, please contact email@example.com with your group information and the type of presentation you are interested in scheduling. This is a free service.
Legal Disclaimer - The information contained in this website does not constitute legal advice nor is it intended to constitute legal advice. It is not a substitute for consulting an attorney regarding a particular case. The information and opinions contained herein are those of Legal Services for Students in the Office of the Dean of Students and are not necessarily those of The University of Texas at Austin. All materials contained herein are the property of Legal Service of Students in the Office of the Dean of Students and its attorneys – All Rights Reserved.