Glenn Maloney Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is given in memory of Glenn W. Maloney. Glenn served The University of Texas at Austin for 19 years, the last seven as Associate of Dean of Students. The Glenn Maloney Memorial Scholarship was established to remember Glenn's countless contributions to UT Austin and to recognize the students he loved. Through this scholarship, Glenn's enduring legacy is to continue helping the students whose lives he enriched.
Several scholarships of a minimum of $1000 will be awarded in 2021.
Please note that if you receive financial aid from UT Austin, this award could affect your financial aid package. If you have specific questions about your situation, please contact your financial aid officer.
Applications for the Spring 2021 Scholarship will be open from January 19th to February 9th.
- Student must be currently enrolled in residence at The University of Texas at Austin;
- Student must have demonstrated a commitment to The University of Texas at Austin and to improving university spirit and campus involvement;
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.7;
- Student cannot be on disciplinary probation or deferred suspension; and
- Student must have completed four (4) long semesters at The University of Texas at Austin as an undergraduate student or two (2) long semesters at The University of Texas at Austin as a graduate student.
- Must have a letter of recommendation submitted by a current or former employer or UT affiliate.