Welcome to the Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is committed to helping all UT students – undergraduate, graduate, and professional – reach their fullest potential. Our office provides robust student support services along with opportunities for leadership experience, a variety of student work environments, engaging programming, and specialized resources.
The Office of the Dean of Students includes eight specialized units: Legal Services for Students, Sorority and Fraternity Life, Student Activities, Student Conduct and Academic Integrity, Student Emergency Services, Student Governance Organizations, Texas Leadership Education and Development, and Veteran and Military Affiliated Services.
Events and Programs
The Office of the Dean of Students
is here to help! We offer many resources, services, and opportunities to fit your needs.
- Legal Services for Students,
- Student Conduct and Academic Integrity,
- Student Emergency Services, and
- Veteran and Military Affiliated Services can help.
in student organizations and leadership opportunities with:
- Sorority and Fraternity Life,
- Student Activities,
- Student Elections,
- Student Governance Organizations, and
- Texas Leadership Education and Development.
Report an Incident
- Report a Concern About a UT Community Member
- Report a Student Organization or Hazing Incident
- Report Sexual Harassment or Sexual Misconduct
We oversee elections for Student Government, the Graduate Student Assembly, Texas Student Media, the University Co-op, and University Unions.
Hazing prevention and education, along with student organizations sanctioned for hazing violations.
A request form intended for critical situations and/or medical or family emergencies.
Registered and sponsored student organizations are required to complete Safety Education each year.