Click for Navigation Menu Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Student Conduct and Academic Integrity (small logo)
photo of Longhorn crowd

Report an Incident

Complete the Office of the Dean of Students Incident Report form to submit the following types of incidents directly to our office:

  • Non-Academic Incidents
  • Student Organization Incidents
  • Academic Integrity Referrals
  • Faculty Dispositions - Faculty must attach a scanned copy of the signed Faculty Disposition form (pdf) along with any relevant evidence.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to first consult with a staff member before reporting the incident to our office, please call us, 512-471-2841, or email

Report a Bias Incident

You can report any potential bias incident at or involving the University to the Campus Climate Response Team.

If you are unable to open the pdf above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.