UT Home -> Office of the Dean of Students -> Student Activities -> Awards and Recognition -> Swing Out Awards - Apply
Swing Out Awards - Apply
READY TO APPLY ONLINE?
Please follow the four easy steps below to ensure your application is submitted correctly:
- Ensure your organization is in good standing.
- If your organization is frozen in HornsLink, that means it is not in good standing.
- Organizations are frozen for a number of reasons, including but not limited to: having less than three officers, less than 10 members, outstanding financial bill, failure to complete Safety Education and failure to complete annual registration.
- Please email Student Activities with the full name of your organization to learn how to resolve any issues.
Ensure your organization is HornsLink Official by completing the following tasks to boost your organizations profile.
- Roster Update - Update student organizations official HornsLink roster with at least 75% of your active membership. Please note, active members must have a HornsLink profile to join a student organizations roster. It is recommended that active members request to "join" the student organization and an officer approve their request in the "pending" section of the student organizations HornsLink roster.
- Upload Constitution – Upload the organizations Constitution to the documents section of its HornsLink Profile.
- Update Profile Photo – Add an updated profile photo to your organizations page.
- Add Group Photos – Add at least two photos of members to the organizations photo gallery.
- Review and complete the online application
- Online application is available through HornsLink with EID and password.
- Designate one officer to complete an application.
- Complete the application in advance and avoid waiting until the last minute
- Application can be updated, saved and submitted until 5 p.m. CST on Friday, March 12, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.