UT Home -> Office of the Dean of Students -> Student Activities -> Awards and Recognition -> Swing Out Awards - Apply
Swing Out Awards - Apply
READY TO APPLY ONLINE?
Please follow the four easy steps below to ensure your application is submitted correctly:
- Ensure your organization is in good standing.
- If your organization is frozen in HornsLink, that means it is not in good standing.
- Organizations are frozen for a number of reasons, including but not limited to: having less than three officers, less than 10 members, outstanding financial bill, failure to complete Safety Education and failure to complete annual registration.
- Please email Student Activities with the full name of your organization to learn how to resolve any issues.
- Ensure your organization is HornsLink Official.
- This requires you to make several updates to your organizations HornsLink. Failure to update your HornsLink profile will make your organization ineligible.
- Review and Complete the online (application available February 1st).
- Online application is available through HornsLink with EID and password.
- Designate one officer to complete an application.
- Complete the application in advance and avoid waiting until the last minute
- Application can be updated, saved and submitted until 11:59 PM CST on February 28, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.