Student Organization Fairs
Spring Student Organization Fair
The Spring Student Organization Fair is an opportunity for organizations to begin their spring recruitment efforts. This is a great chance for students to explore various student organizations at UT and get involved on campus! This year's Spring Student Organization Fair took place on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in William C. Powers Student Activities Center (WCP) on the 2nd Floor.
Summer Student Organization Fairs
The Summer Student Organization Fairs, hosted in partnership with New Student Services, are an exciting opportunity for student organizations to meet new students and participate in summer orientation. Each opportunity helps introduce your student organization to new students and create an engaging and welcoming environment for new Longhorns!
Freshman Orientation Student Organization Fair Information
- Fairs will take place the second day of every orientation session from 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Dates: May 31, June 6, June 13, June 21, June 27, July 11, and July 18
- Student organization registration is online.
- If you are unable to register, an on-site wait list will be available at each fair date; a table will not be guaranteed.
- Location: William C. Powers Student Activity Center (WCP)
Transfer Orientation Student Organization Fair Information
- Virtual Presentations will take place the first day of every transfer orientation session at 2 – 2:30 p.m. and 2:30 – 3 p.m.
- Dates: June 29, July 13, and July 20
- A link to the Transfer Orientation Zoom presentation is provided here and in the New Student Services communications
- Location: Zoom
Freshman Orientation Student Organization Socials Information
- Social Activities will take place on the first evening of every freshman orientation session from 9 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Dates: May 30, June 5, June 12, June 20, June 26, July 10, and July 17
- Student organization applications are online.
- Review and acceptance of organizations will begin on May 2 and continue as needed until space is filled.
- Location: Space will be assigned by Student Activities staff in order to prevent location conflicts along Speedway and inside UTC.
Party on the Plaza
Party on the Plaza (POP) is a welcome-back-to-campus party for the entire UT community hosted by RecSports. This exciting event includes a student organization fair, where students can meet representatives from over 300 student organizations and learn the many ways you can get involved on campus! Check the Party on the Plaza website for more information and updates.