Student Organization Fairs
Spring Student Organization Fair
The Spring Student Organization Fair is an opportunity for organizations to begin their spring recruitment efforts. This is a great chance for students to explore the 1000+ student organizations at UT and get involved on campus! This year's spring organization fair will take place on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m on Speedway Plaza.
Registration for this year's spring organization fair has closed. Student Activities will be in contact with organizations regarding of their registration status and next steps for preparation. Please email Student Activities if you have any questions!
Summer Student Organization Fair
The Summer Student Organization Fairs, hosted in partnership with New Student Services, are an exciting opportunity for student organizations to meet new students and participate in summer orientation. Each opportunity helps introduce your student organization to new students and create an engaging and welcoming environment for new Longhorns!
Summer Orientation Freshman Student Organization Fair Information
- Fairs will take place the second day of every orientation session from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Dates: June 7, June 14, June 21, June 28, July 7, July 12, and July 19
- Student organization registration is online and will open on May 2 at 10 a.m.
- If you are unable to register, an on-site wait list will be available at each fair date; a table will not be guaranteed.
- Location: Speedway Plaza
Summer Orientation Transfer Student Organization Fair Information
- Virtual Fairs will take place the first day of every transfer orientation session from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Dates: June 30, July 14, and July 21.
- Student organization registration is online and will open on May 25 at 10 a.m.
- A link to the registration page will appear here once registration opens.
- Location: HornsLink
Summer Freshman Orientation Late Night Program Information
- Programs will take place on the first evening of every freshman orientation session from 9 p.m. - midnight.
- Dates: June 6, June 13, June 20, June 27, July 6, July 11, and July 18.
- Student organization applications are online and will open on April 18 at 10 a.m.
- Our deadline is May 19. However review and acceptance will continue as needed until space is filled.
- Location: Space will be assigned by Student Activities staff in order to prevent conflicts.
Party on the Plaza
Party on the Plaza (POP) is a welcome-back-to-campus party for the entire UT community hosted by RecSports. This exciting event includes a student organization fair, where students can meet representatives from over 300 student organizations and learn the many ways you can get involved on campus!