Outdoor Space Reservations
Registered and sponsored student organizations are able to request from over 60 reservable outdoor spaces for events, meetings, and activities on campus. Visit Find a Space to review available spaces by capacity or feature.to review available spaces by capacity or feature.
Reserving Outdoor Space on Campus
Student Activities is currently accepting fall reservation requests through January 16, 2022. At 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, Student Activities will begin accepting spring and summer 2022 semester (January 17, 2022 – August 14, 2022) reservation requests. To reserve a space, a listed student organization officer must complete the Outdoor Space request through the Mazevo Reservation System.
How to Request Space
- Log in with your EID and Password.
- Select the UT Austin, Outdoor / A-frames / Banners / Jester Tables option.
- Click Add New Event.
- Enter information for Who section, press Next.
- Enter information for When section, press Next.
- For Where section, select the appropriate building (Outdoor Space) for the type of request then click Find Rooms.
- Select the desired rooms/spaces for the proposed event (Note: if the desired space does not show up, it is either not available for the date and time, or does not meet the event capacity) .
- Select Skip For All for setup type, and press Next at bottom of screen.
- Finish entering event information, answering required questions and press Book Room.
- Then Schedule your required event consultation.
Additionally, outdoor space requests must follow these guidelines:
- Reservation requests for tabling should be submitted at least 14 days in advance and complete a required event consultation at least seven days in advance, unless otherwise directed by Student Activities. Reservations for tabling are not required, but may be helpful in securing a popular location. Visit Tabling on Campus for more information.
- All non-tabling outdoor space requests must be submitted at least 21 days in advance.
- All non-tabling outdoor space requests require an event consultation at least 14 days in advance, unless otherwise directed by Student Activities.
- Student organizations should create a roster of the meeting or event (when possible) that includes names and contact information and send the roster to UT Health Austin for potential public health use only—rosters created for public health purposes do not need to be kept by student organizations, will be handled by UT Health Austin as public health records, and will be retained only as long as public health needs require.