Office of the Dean of Students          

  Office of the Dean of Students -> Student Activities -> Student Organization Travel -> Registered Student Organization Travel - Domestic

Registered Student Organization Travel - Domestic

Before You Travel

Registered student organizations who are engaging in an event or trip that lasts more than 24 hours or takes places more than 25 miles from campus are required to complete the Student Organization Travel Request on HornsLink at least one week prior to the departure date.

Student Activities recommends appointment one member as the Travel Coordinator who will be responsible for collecting and organizing all the traveler information; completing and submitting the Student Organization Travel Request; and communicating with Student Activities as needed.

As a part of this request, every student who is traveling will need to complete a Release and Indemnification Agreement and Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment. It is recommended that the Travel Coordinator collect completed forms prior to beginning the Organization Travel Request.

Travel-Related Laws and Policies

Preparing for Domestic Travel

If you are unable to open the Word docs above open and view Word docs by using Word Online or a mobile app.