Starting a New Student Organization
Complete the following steps to form a registered student organization:
- Attend New Authorized Representative Orientation
- Login to www.hornslink.org
- Click "Events" and search for "New Authorized Representative Orientation"
- Select the date you wish to attend
- Click "View Details" and follow the RSVP instructions in the right hand column
Complete the New Student Organization Application by clicking the "Register a New Organization" button on the left side of the site.
- Online: https://utexas.collegiatelink.net/Organizations (UT EID required)
- Submit the $10 application fee
- Online: http://bit.ly/DOStxshop. Click on New Registered Student Organization Application Fee, or
- In Person: Visit the Student Organization Center on the 4th Floor of the SSB with exact cash or check made to UT Austin.
Once steps 1-3 have been completed and no institutional rules violations have surfaced, it will take two weeks to process your application. The Student Activities staff will email you with your status.
Please contact the Student Organization Center at 512-471-3065 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.