Elevate UT is a one-day chapter presidents' retreat that occurs each Spring semester. This retreat is specifically for chapter presidents to refine their leadership style, build relationships with other chapter presidents, learn about the sorority and fraternity community, and understand the expectations of Sorority and Fraternity Life.
The 2020 Elevate UT retreat was held on February 8th at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center.
Learning OutcomesAfter attending the Emerging Leaders Institute, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of chapters and councils outside of their own.
- Have networked with other chapter presidents and built a better understanding of how to work with others
- Be able to differentiate between diversity and inclusion
- Have a better understanding of the resources available to them as a leader in the SFL community
- Have a better understanding of the expectations to remain in good standing with Sorority and Fraternity Life
|9:30am||Check-In and Breakfast|
|10:00am||Welcome and Icebreaker|
|10:25am||Learning About the Councils|
Registration information will be made available toward the end of the fall semester on this page.