Continuing Education is a monthly professional and leadership development opportunity for members from all UT Austin social sororities and fraternities. Meetings allow for attendees to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of topics.
Participation is part of the Good Standing Program. Each chapter must have attendance at two out of three sessions each semester. Chapters are encouraged to have as many members attend as many sessions as they would like!
Fall 2022 Sessions
Tuesday September 20 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Topic: New Member Education
- Location: In-Person, Student Services Building (SSB) - Glenn Maloney Room (G1.310)
- RSVP: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0rgNea7Vo9qjWV8
- RSVP Deadline: September 13
Wednesday October 26 from 4-5 p.m.
- Topic: Community Service and Philanthropy
- Location: In-Person, Burdine Hall (BUR) 112
- RSVP: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5gXqefw4GstoAaq
- RSVP Deadline: October 19
Monday November 14 from 5-6 p.m.
- Topic: Mindfulness for Self and Communities
- Location: Virtual, Zoom information to come
- RSVP: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDJpeoR4F3nBaAu
- RSVP Deadline: November 7
Topics that have been covered in the past include:
- Food insecurity and resources on campus
- Sexual violence prevention
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mental health promotion
Any questions or concerns should be emailed to email@example.com.