Spark Leadership is an introductory leadership experience for students who are just starting their leadership journey. The program provides an opportunity for students to take part in a mixture of hands-on activities and reflective dialogue that will help them understand themselves and their leadership skills.
Why Spark Leadership?
Spark Leadership is for students who do not see themselves as leaders yet. Participants will learn about leadership, values, and how to apply their unique strengths to everyday leadership situations. By the end of the program, students will have a deeper understanding of themselves and their leadership potential.
Spark Leadership gives participating students:
- A deeper understanding of themselves and their leadership style
- Hands-on experience using leadership in everyday situations
- A network of peer leaders
- A foundation for continuing their leadership journey
Spark Leadership participants will meet once a week for 90 minutes over five weeks. Sessions include a mix of activities and meaningful discussions in both large and small groups.
Participants can register for one of four cohort options for the Fall 2021 Semester:
- Tuesdays 5 – 6:30 p.m. CT, September 14 – October 12
- Wednesdays 12:30 – 2 p.m. CT, September 15 – October 13
- Wednesdays 6 – 7:30 p.m. CT, September 15 – October 13
- Thursdays 5 – 6:30 p.m. CT, September 16 – October 14
For any questions, please email us or call 512-232-5163.