Shopping UT Outpost
Shopping at UT Outpost is easy and free for UT students. UT Outpost is currently welcoming walk-in shoppers for the career closet and food pantry.
UT Outpost Food Pantry
Walk-in shopping at UT Outpost is available during our regular business hours. A limited number of bags are available for shoppers as needed. All food items available at UT Outpost are processed for quality and freshness. UT Outpost staff adhere to food management and handler requirements to maintain good standing with Environmental Health & Safety.
For students needing contactless pickup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Additional Community Resources
UT Outpost Career Closet
UT Outpost Career Closet shopping is available for walk-in shopping during business hours. Please check posted hours on the About UT Outpost page. Appointments are no longer needed for the Career Closet.
UT Outpost stocks gently used masculine and feminine professional clothing, ties, jewelry, shoes, purses, accessories and scrubs. Students can select, try on, and shop for any combination of items to meet their needs. Staff are available to help look for specific items and sizes.
What to expect when you shop at UT Outpost
- The UT Outpost Student Leadership Board will welcome you in!
- Complete a quick sign-in form at the front desk every time you shop for food.
- Shop in the food pantry and/or career closet.
- Students are asked to shop for up to 25 pounds of food per month. This may be divided into smaller trips if needed.
- Students may shop for 2 – 3 outfits from the Career Closet per semester.
- Please bring your own bag to shop in UT Outpost. We cannot guarantee that we will have bags available.
- Check out at the front desk with the Student Leadership Board.
- Present your UT student ID card to the front desk staff.
- Share your UT EID with the front desk staff.
- Food and clothing will be weighed separately and logged.