Leadership Education and Progress (LEAP)
Open to all students at The University of Texas at Austin, Leadership Education and Progress (LEAP) is a free leadership development program focused on building an ethical and socially responsible foundation of leadership.
This six-week workshop series provides the knowledge and tools to prepare students for leadership on the Forty Acres and beyond. This is an excellent opportunity for students to establish a professional network of peers, receive coaching from a peer mentor, and learn leadership practices.
Participants in the LEAP program will benefit from:
- Developing a foundation for leadership rooted in the Social Change Model
- Learning to engage as an ethical and inclusive leader
- Building a professional and social network of peers
- Creating a leadership action plan to guide their student experience
LEAP meets once a week for six weeks, beginning on January 29th and February 1st, and culminates on March 23rd with a graduation celebration. Two session options are available to participants:
- Mondays from 3:30 - 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 - 5:30 p.m.
Registration will be open November 13th – January 24th at 11:59 p.m. via Hornslink.