First-Year Elections How to File
To file for the 2021 First-Year Election, an eligible student can complete the application form. Below are the guidelines for filing to participate in the First-Year Election.
- Any student wishing to file must complete the online filing application form.
- Filing begins on 8/24/21 at 9 a.m.
- The deadline to file is 9/14/21 at noon.
- A 150-word candidate statement is also due on 9/14/21 at 5 p.m. and can be submitted to the SG Supreme Court via HornsLink.
- All candidates must attend a mandatory candidate seminar on 9/14/21 at 9:00 p.m. on Zoom.
* All times listed are for Central Daylight Time.
For any questions regarding filing for First-Year Elections, contact the Student Government Supreme Court at email@example.com.