First-Year Elections How to File
To file for the 2020 First-Year Election, an eligible student can complete the application form found on this page. Below are the guidelines for filing to participate in the First-Year Election.
- Any student wishing to file must complete the online filing application.
- Filing begins on 8/25/20 at 9 a.m.
- The deadline to file is 9/15/20 at noon.
- A 150-word candidate statement is also due on 9/15/20 at 5 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All candidates must attend a mandatory candidate seminar on 9/15/20 at 9:00 p.m. on Zoom.
To begin the filing form, click the "File for First Year Election" below:
A confirmation message will be sent via email upon submitting the filing form.
For any questions regarding filing for First-Year Elections, contact the Student Government Supreme Court at email@example.com.