Gavel Club is a monthly meeting for Chapter Presidents from all of our organizations. The purpose of Gavel Club meetings is to share resources, share University updates, and provide space for students to build community with one another. Attendance at these meetings is required as part of the Good Standing Program.
Topics that have been covered in the past include:
- Food insecurity and resources on campus
- Sexual violence prevention
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mental health promotion
Spring 2020 Gavel Club Dates and Location
- Monday, February 24th from 4-5pm in the Glenn Maloney Room in the Student Services Building
- Monday, March 23rd from 4-5pm in the Glenn Maloney Room in the Student Services Building
- Monday, April 13th from 4-5pm Central Time. Each Chapter President was emailed the link to the Zoom meeting invitation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the meeting!
If your chapter has a conflict with any of the meetings, please reach out to email@example.com.