Gavel Club is a monthly meeting for chapter presidents from all UT Austin social sororities and fraternities. Meetings allow for presidents of each chapter to share resources and updates, as well as support strong relationships with one another. Gavel Club meetings have required attendance for each chapter.
Spring 2022 Gavel Club Dates
For the spring 2022 Semester, all meetings will be held in-person in RLP 1.104.
- Monday, January 24, 2022 from 4-5 p.m.
- Monday, March 7, 2022 from 4-5 p.m.
- Monday, April 4, 2022 from 4-5 p.m.
Topics that have been covered in the past include:
- Food insecurity and resources on campus
- Sexual violence prevention
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mental health promotion
Any chapter meeting conflicts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.