Gavel Club is a monthly meeting for Chapter Presidents from all of our organizations. The purpose of Gavel Club meetings is to share resources, share University updates, and provide space for students to build community with one another. Attendance at these meetings is required as part of the Good Standing Program. For Fall 2020, we will host these meetings using the Zoom platform.
Fall 2020 Gavel Club Dates
Each Chapter President will receive an email with the link to the Zoom meeting invitation.
- Monday, September 14th from 4-5pm CST
- Monday, October 12th from 4-5pm CST
- Monday, November 9th from 4-5pm CST
- If another officer will be attending on your behalf, please be sure to share the meeting information with them or reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Topics that have been covered in the past include:
- Food insecurity and resources on campus
- Sexual violence prevention
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mental health promotion
If your chapter has a conflict with any of the meetings, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.