Requests for Slides on the Student Services Building (SSB) Digital Screens
Departments and registered students organizations hosting or sponsoring events, activities or services for students may submit a request to have slides displayed on the digital screens located on the first and ground floors of the Student Services Building (SSB).
This service is provided free of charge and without guarantee. Slides must be submitted two weeks prior to requested (1st Choice) display date. To submit a request, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Registered Student Organization or Department
- Name of Authorized Representative
- UT EID of Authorized Representative
- E-mail address of Authorized Representative
- Include a short (3–4 sentence) description of program/event.
- Week Requested dates must be a Monday through the following Sunday.
- 1st Choice dates (MM/DD/YYYY): From _________________ To _________________
- 2nd Choice dates (MM/DD/YYYY): From _________________ To _________________
- Slide expiration date (MM/DD/YYYY): _________________
- Attach your digital slide to the e-mail.
Slides should be sized to 1920 X 1080 pixels and saved as an RGB jpeg file. This is a horizontal 150 dpi or higher format jpeg. Please keep file size at or below 1 MB.
Slide content should include the name of the department and, as appropriate: date, location, time, name of event, Web site, phone number or e-mail.
Each slide displays for 5–7 seconds with a 1–2 second transition between slides. Text should be kept to a minimum and large enough to be read quickly from a distance. Rather than list a lot of details, provide a Web address, phone number or e-mail address where more information can be found.
Slides and all information regarding the request must be final at the time of submission.
Requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of your first choice week.
Screen space may be requested for a ONE-WEEK PERIOD only.
Student Services Building Management is not responsible for technical difficulties in the event the system goes off-line.
Any questions should be e-mailed to email@example.com.