Joining an Organization
The University of Texas at Austin's diverse sorority and fraternity community offers outstanding opportunities to get involved on campus through leadership, philanthropy, intercultural education and academic achievement. While academics are a primary reason to attend UT Austin, sorority and fraternity members enjoy the best college experience possible through the proper balance of academics, community building and service activities.
- Affiliate Circle
- Interfraternity Council
- Latino Pan-Hellenic Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Texas Asian Pan-Hellenic Council
- University Panhellenic Council
- PACE Student Sorority and Fraternity Membership Eligibility
Find out what being in a fraternity or sorority is like!
If you are unable to view the video above click here to download QuickTime Player.