Click for Navigation Menu Student Activities Student Activities (small logo)
photo of Longhorn crowd


Outdoor Space Reservations

Academic and administrative units may submit requests for outdoor space up to one year in advance of a department's event.

In order to reserve outdoor space on campus, please complete the Outdoor Space Request (Departmental) form found online at

Student Activities is only responsible for reserving the on-campus outdoor space you are requesting. Questions and concerns regarding university policy, facility services and other issues related to the event should be administered through your academic or administrative unit.


University academic and administrative units who are sponsoring student travel must follow the Student Travel Policy for University Organized or Sponsored Events. Questions regarding university organized or sponsored travel should be administered through your department or directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs office at 512-471-1133.