Resources for Students
- 2016 Quick Reference Guide (pdf).
- For a quick one-page resource, please download the Here to Help sheet (pdf).
- General Information Catalog Appendix D: Policy on Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Sexual Misconduct, Interpersonal Violence, and Stalking.
- General Information Catalog Appendix C: Institutional Rules on Student Services and Activities.
Commitment to Student Privacy (FERPA)
Our office respects a student's right to privacy, and therefore, cannot provide information restricted by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). FERPA is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student educational records and gives students (over the age of 18 or attending an institution of higher education) the right to access and correct their records. Other than directory information, information contained in the educational records cannot be shared without the students written consent.
Where are the confidential spaces for students on campus?
- Counseling & Mental Health Center (CMHC)
- Voices Against Violence (VAV) advocacy or counseling appointments available: (512) 471-3515
- Walk-in crisis appointments available 8am-5pm, SSB 5th Floor
- CMHC 24 Hour Hotline: (512) 471-2255
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Appointments available: (512) 471-4955
- Nurse 24 Hour Advice Line: (512) 475-6877
Documents and Forms
- FERPA Release: Authorization and Release
If you would like to give Title IX permission to discuss your case with anyone else, such as a parent, attorney, or friend, you will need to complete and submit this form.
- Request your Record (Request for Copy of Case Resolution Document)
- Release Report to an Authorized Institution
If you are unable to open the pdfs above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.