Documents and Policies
Use the links below to jump down the page.
Campus-Wide Student Elections
- Campus-Wide Election Code (pdf)
- Campaign Organization and Protected Marks Agreement (pdf)
- Information for Students Regarding Campus-Wide Elections (pdf)
Graduate Student Assembly
- SG-Specific Election Code (pdf)
- Governing Documents
- Judicial Opinion on Spring 2013 Election (pdf)
- Petition Form For Appeal (pdf)
Texas Student Media
Financial Disclosures and Agent / Worker Information
As per the election code, all candidates must keep accurate and up-to-date records of all campaign receipts and expenditures. Please use the Financial Disclosure and Agents Form to disclose of all your campaign expenditures, as well as your current agents and workers. If you have any additional questions regarding this form, please reach out to your respective Election Supervisory Board (ESB) member.
- Financial Disclosures (02/15/17)
- Financial Disclosures (02/24/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/02/17)
- Deadline #1: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline #2: Friday, February 24, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline #3: Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
This space is reserved for invitations from Registered Student Organizations interested in endorsing candidates in this year's Campus-Wide Election. If your organization would like to announce an endorsement meeting, you can send the invitation to the Election Supervisory Board.
If you are unable to open the Word doc above download Microsoft Word viewer.
If you are unable to open the pdfs above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.