Documents and Policies
Use the links below to jump down the page.
Campus-Wide Student Elections
- Campus-Wide Election Code (pdf)
- Campaign Organization and Protected Marks Agreement (pdf)
- Information for Students Regarding Campus-Wide Elections (pdf)
Graduate Student Assembly
- SG-Specific Election Code (pdf)
- SG Constitution (pdf)
- SG Code of Rules and Procedures (pdf)
- Judicial Opinion on Spring 2013 Election (pdf)
- Petition Form For Appeal (pdf)
Texas Student Media
Financial Disclosures and Agent / Worker Information
As per the election code, all candidates must keep accurate and up-to-date records of all campaign receipts and expenditures. Please use the Financial Disclosure and Agents Form to disclose of all your campaign expenditures, as well as your current agents and workers. If you have any additional questions regarding this form, please reach out to your respective Election Supervisory Board (ESB) member.
2018 Financial Disclosures/Deadlines for Campus-Wide Elections
- Financial Disclosure #1 – Deadline: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #2 – Deadline: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #3 – Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 4:30pm
2017 Financial Disclosures for First-Year/Transfer Elections
2017 Financial Disclosures for Campus-Wide Elections
- Financial Disclosures (02/15/17)
- Financial Disclosures (02/24/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/02/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/03/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/09/17)
This space is reserved for invitations from Registered Student Organizations interested in endorsing candidates in this year's Campus-Wide Election. If your organization would like to announce an endorsement meeting, you can send the invitation to the Election Supervisory Board.
If you are unable to open the Word doc above download Open Office.
If you are unable to open the pdfs above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.