Documents and Policies
Use the links below to jump down the page.
Campus-Wide Student Elections
- Campus-Wide Election Code (pdf)
- Campaign Organization and Protected Marks Agreement (pdf)
- Information for Students Regarding Campus-Wide Elections (pdf)
Graduate Student Assembly
- SG-Specific Election Code (pdf)
- SG Constitution
- Judicial Opinion on Spring 2013 Election (pdf)
- Petition Form For Appeal (pdf)
Texas Student Media
Financial Disclosures and Agent / Worker Information
As per the election code, all First-Year/Transfer election candidates must keep accurate and up-to-date records of all campaign receipts and expenditures. Please use the Financial Disclosure Form to disclose of all your campaign expenditures. If you have any additional questions regarding this form, please reach out to the Student Government Supreme Court at email@example.com
2017 Financial Disclosures for First-Year/Transfer Elections
2017 Deadlines for First-Year/Transfer Elections
- Deadline #1: Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline #2: Monday, September 25, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline #3: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
2017 Financial Disclosures for Campus-Wide Elections
- Financial Disclosures (02/15/17)
- Financial Disclosures (02/24/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/02/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/03/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/09/17)
This space is reserved for invitations from Registered Student Organizations interested in endorsing candidates in this year's Campus-Wide Election. If your organization would like to announce an endorsement meeting, you can send the invitation to the Election Supervisory Board.
If you are unable to open the Word doc above download Microsoft Word viewer.
If you are unable to open the pdfs above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.