Documents and Policies
Use the links below to jump down the page.
Campus-Wide Student Elections
- Campus-Wide Election Code (pdf)
- Campaign Organization and Protected Marks Agreement (pdf)
- Information for Students Regarding Campus-Wide Elections (pdf)
Graduate Student Assembly
- SG Election Code 2018 (pdf)
- SG Constitution (pdf)
- SG Code of Rules and Procedures (pdf)
- Judicial Opinion on Spring 2013 Election (pdf)
- Petition Form For Appeal (pdf)
Texas Student Media
Financial Disclosures and Agent / Worker Information
All First-Year Election candidates must keep accurate and up-to-date records of all campaign receipts and expenditures. Please use the Financial Disclosure and Agents Form below to submit of all your campaign expenditures, as well as your current agents and workers. Candidates may submit each financial disclosure starting 48 hours before each financial disclosure deadline outlined below. If you have any additional questions regarding this form, please reach out to the Student Government Supreme Court at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Financial Disclosures for First-Year Elections
- Financial Disclosure #1 – Deadline: Friday, September 21, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #2 – Deadline: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #3 – Deadline: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 4:30pm
2018 Financial Disclosures/Deadlines for Campus-Wide Elections
- Financial Disclosure #1 – Deadline: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #2 – Deadline: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #3 – Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #4 – Deadline: Wednesday, March 8, 2018 at 5:00pm
- Financial Disclosure #5 – Deadline, Monday, March 19, 2018 at 4:30pm
- Financial Disclosure #6 – Deadline: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:30pm
2017 Financial Disclosures for First-Year/Transfer Elections
2017 Financial Disclosures for Campus-Wide Elections
- Financial Disclosures (02/15/17)
- Financial Disclosures (02/24/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/02/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/03/17)
- Financial Disclosures (03/09/17)
This space is reserved for invitations from Registered Student Organizations interested in endorsing candidates in this year's First-Year Elections. If your organization would like to announce an endorsement meeting, you can send the invitation to the Student Government Supreme Court.
If you are unable to open the Word doc above download Open Office.
If you are unable to open the pdfs above download Adobe Acrobat Reader.