Through the Tejas Club, members live a more complete life by sharing their personalities, abilities, and commitment to good fellowship and a high standard of conduct in order to encourage loyalty and usefulness to our school and further good scholarship. This scholarship recognizes members whose service to UT Austin, the Tejas Club and the Austin community best demonstrates the application of these ideals.
Several scholarships of a minimum of $1000 dollars will be awarded in 2018.
- Dean Byron Fullerton / Tejas Scholarship
- Judge Zeke Zbranek / Tejas Scholarship
- Jim Fenner Fund Scholarship
- The David L. Shull Memorial Scholarship
- Fleming Fellowship Scholarship
- Fleming / Tejas Scholarship
- Judge Royce C. Lamberth / Tejas Scholarship
- Judge Harley Clark / Tejas Scholarship
- C. Thomas Behrman / Tejas Scholarship
- Gregory E. Lucia / Tejas Scholarship
- Beuscher Memorial Scholarship
- Student be an undergraduate or graduate student and an active member of the Tejas Club;
- Students will preferably be enrolled full-time - (12 semester hours for undergraduate students, 14 semester hours for undergraduate engineering students, and 9 semester hours for graduate students). However, the scholarship selection committee may waive this requirement in cases where the student is in the last semester before graduation and a less-than-full-time course load will permit the student to graduate. The requirement may also be waived in other appropriate circumstances.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.5;
- Among equally qualified applicants, demonstrated financial need shall be a consideration in selecting recipients